The Palladium Maple Leaf Coin was first produced from the Royal Canadian Mint in November 2005 and was a limited coin as the production of the coin stopped in 2007. This palladium precious metal coin is an amazing find for collectors and investors as this is the only Canadian coin that has been made in palladium.
Palladium Coin Spotlight Points:
- One side features the Canadian Maple Leaf with Queen Elizabeth II on the other side
- The palladium coin contains 1 oz of .999 pure palladium
- High-quality of palladium in each coin
- Produced by the Royal Canadian Mint
- IRA approved and 401K rollover product
- Call Allegiance Gold today at 844-790-9191 for more information!