One of the most graceful coins that featured Lady Liberty was the Walking Liberty Half Dollar silver coin. It was first introduced to the public back in 1916 from the U.S. Mint. The image of Lady Liberty is one of the most graceful images minted on the coin.
Silver Coin Spotlight Points:
- One side features Lady Liberty walking with the American Eagle perched on the other side
- The silver coin contains 1 oz of .999 pure silver
- High-quality of silver in each coin
- Produced by the U.S. Mint
- IRA approved and 401K rollover product
- Call Allegiance Gold today at 844-790-9191 for more information!