The Canadian Silver Polar Bear Coin was first introduced in 2013 by the Royal Canadian Mint. Unlike most other precious metal coins, this silver coin was limited when it was issued due to the fact that it was a more thicker than usual bullion coin. The coin has 1.5 ounces of silver with a polar bear walking through the snow and Queen Elizabeth II on each side.
Silver Coin Spotlight Points:
- The silver coin features a polar bear walking through the snow on one side and Queen Elizabeth II on the other side
- The silver coin contains 1.5 oz of .999 pure silver
- High-quality of silver in each coin
- Produced by the Royal Canadian Mint
- IRA approved and 401K rollover product
- Call Allegiance Gold today at 844-790-9191 for more information!