The history of the $1 Peace Silver Coin is traced back to 1921 when the U.S. Mint first produced the precious metal coin. The Anthony de Francisci design became very recognizable and immediately millions of silver coins were produced by the U.S. Mint. It was named “peace” to symbolize the end of World War 1 and that peace had been passed throughout the world.
Silver Coin Spotlight Points:
- One side features the head of Lady Liberty with the American Eagle at rest on the other side
- The silver coin contains 1 oz of .999 pure silver
- High-quality of silver in each coin
- Produced by the U.S. Mint
- IRA approved and 401K rollover product
- Call Allegiance Gold today at 844-790-9191 for more information!