Gold Austrian Philharmonic
The Gold Austrian Philharmonic coins are the oldest coins that originated from the European continent. The Austrian Mint introduced this coin in 1989, and to this day it is still one of the more lucrative coins sought after.
Gold Bar Spotlight Points:
- One side features the Musikverein Great Organ and the other side the all the instruments used in the Austrian Philharmonic
- The gold coin contains 1 oz of .9999 pure gold
- High-quality of gold in each coin presented from a random year
- IRA approved and 401K rollover product
- Call Allegiance Gold today at 844-790-9191 for more information!