Gold South African Krugerrand
The Gold South African Krugerrand coin was first introduced in 1967 and was an instant popular coin. One side features the national symbol of South Africa in the springbok; while the other side has their 4-term President, Paul Kruger.
Gold Bar Spotlight Points:
- One side features the springbok antelope which is the national symbol, and the other side President Paul Kruger
- The gold coin contains 1 oz of .9167 pure gold
- High-quality gold coin from a random year
- IRA approved and 401K rollover product
- Call Allegiance Gold today at 844-790-9191 for more information!