The Gold South African Krugerrand coin was first introduced in 1967 and was an instant popular coin. One side features the national symbol of South Africa in the springbok; while the other side has their 4-term President, Paul Kruger.
Gold Bar Spotlight Points:
- One side features the springbok antelope which is the national symbol, and the other side President Paul Kruger
- The gold coin contains 1 oz of .9999 pure gold
- High-quality gold coin from a random year
- IRA approved and 401K rollover product
- Call Allegiance Gold today at 844-790-9191 for more information!