Silver Barn Owl
The 1.5 oz silver Barn Owl coin was struck by The Perth Mint and is 99.99% pure silver, the purist silver there is. The silver Barn Owl coin is issued as legal tender under the Australian Decimal Currency Act 1965. The coin’s obverse depicts a perched Barn Owl with raised wings. The design also includes the inscription ‘2023 BARN OWL’ and The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark. The reverse bears a memorial to Queen Elizabeth II which features the Jody Clark effigy supplemented with the dates of her reign (1952-2022), issue date of coin (2023), and the monetary denomination. The issuing country is Australia.
Silver Coin Spotlight Points:
- Reverse features a perched Barn Owl with raised wings
- Obverse features a memorial to Queen Elizabeth II
- The silver coin is 1.5 oz and is 99.99% pure silver, the purist silver there is
- High-quality silver in each coin
- Each coin is presented in a protective capsule and is elegantly packaged
- Struck by The Perth Mint
- IRA approved and 401K rollover product
- Call Allegiance Gold today at (844) 790-9191 for more information!