Franklin Silver Dollar Coin
The most iconic non-presidential person to be featured in U.S. currency is Benjamin Franklin. The Franklin Silver Dollar Coin was produced by the U.S. mint in 1948 and had stopped production in 1963. The half dollar silver coin became popular for it featuring Benjamin Franklin and the Liberty Bell.
Silver Coin Spotlight Points:
- One side features Benjamin Franklin with the Liberty Bell on the other side
- The silver coin contains 1 oz of .999 pure silver
- High-quality of silver in each coin
- Produced by the U.S. Mint
- IRA approved and 401K rollover product
- Call Allegiance Gold today at 844-790-9191 for more information!