Silver Standing Lion Guinea Coin
The 2021 Standing Lion 1.25 ounce silver coin is the official legal tender of Saint Helena with limited mintage and exclusively distributed by Allegiance Gold. The reverse of the coin is a lion rampant gardant, defender of the Crown and Empire. The St. George of England shield below the lion references the traditional use of a shield on the final guinea to circulated within Britain, the Spade Guinea of 1787 to 1799. The obverse bears the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The renowned sculptor Raphael Maklouf has designed the coin. The issuing country is Saint Helena with £1.25 denomination. The Guinea, a symbol of Britain’s rising colonial power, is one of the world’s most respected coinages in history carrying with it a reputation of trust and purity.
Silver Coin Spotlight Points:
- One side features the standing lion with Queen Elizabeth II on the other side
- The silver coin contains 1.25 oz of .999 pure silver
- High-quality silver in each coin
- Packaging: 16 coins per tube, 20 tubes per monster box
- Produced by the East India Company
- IRA approved and 401K rollover product
- Call Allegiance Gold today at 844-790-9191 for more information!